catch22 (catch22) wrote,
catch22
catch22

  • Mood:

Blah

Sleep is a very good thing. This pres election indecision is very cool. It makes me wonder why we don't make a bigger deal about our electoral college. For example. Why does the popular vote take all the electoral college votes for a particular state? Wouldn't it be better to split the state vote? for example if one party gets 60 percent of the popular vote in the state and the other one gets 40 percent and there were 10 electoral votes for that state wouldn't it make sense to give 6 to the one party and 4 to the other? It's an interesting time though
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment